Led by Banksia Gardens Community Services, the Broadmeadows Community Youth Justice Alliance (BCYJA) is an innovative program providing young people living in the Broadmeadows area access to holistic supports services.
Funded by the Department of Justice and Regulation, the program is both a preventive and early-intervention measure to reduce criminal activity within our local community and also address the social challenges young people face.
- Resident of Broadmeadows or surrounding suburb
- Aged between 10 – 24 years
- Individual Case Support – tailored towards the participant’s circumstances / needs
- General mentoring and youth engagement
- Specialist services such as counselling, medication, drug and alcohol, legal, employment and educational support
- Engagement in various sporting and youth-specific activities
- Access to various referral pathways and assistance with navigation of support services
- Collaborative / holistic support to both young participants and their family
The program is led by Banksia Gardens Community Services and includes partner agencies such as Jesuit Social Services, Headspace, Melbourne Victory, Northern Community Legal Centre, FMC Counselling and Family Mediation, Victoria Police, YSAS and various other agencies.
For more information, please contact Paul Atkinson.
NCESE Annual Conference 2023
Welcome to the Northern Centre for Excellence in School Engagement (NCESE)’s 2023 conference: From surviving to thriving. On this page you will find the official
Our Client Services Charter
At BGCS, we always want you to enjoy the best possible quality of service. We will listen to and work with you to make sure
Hatha yoga is a combination of gentle stretches to release tension, postures to align the body and enhance energy flow, breathing techniques to further promote
Towards Equality 2020 & Beyond
Towards Equality 2020 & Beyond aims to build the capacity of three local grassroots organisations to understand and advocate for the promotion of gender equality