The Youth Connect Leadership Program is a social and educational peer leadership program to empower young people to create meaningful change in their community.
Delivered in partnership with Save the Children, this program facilitates activities and mentorship for young people ages 14–25 from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Youth Connect empowers participants by providing them with a safe and supportive space that facilitates open discussion, decision making and action implementation.
We offer leadership training and mentorship support to help our young people learn and develop skills required to lead projects they see as meaningful. As a result, they can begin to combat issues they have identified in their community and create stronger intercultural engagement.
Some of the activities in Youth Connect include:
- Peer support and team building
- Community engagement opportunities
- Personal development
- Exploring educational and employment pathways
- Training in communication and public speaking
- Experiential learning workshops and in/excursions
- Mentoring from industry partners and youth advocates in the wider community
- Youth-led program development and evaluation
For further information about this program, please contact Michael Mansour.
Please note: this program is currently operating online.